Where to effortlessly find your “Shopify Catalog ID”
While your Shopify store alone can generate substantial revenue, it’s better to integrate it with other social networks to enhance sales. Let’s say you want to add your Shopify store to Instagram. How do you do this?
Instagram will ask you for the Shopify Catalog ID to add the store. However, you can’t find this information on Shopify.
Keep in mind that the Catalog ID is different from the Shopify ID, which is a single login to let you switch quickly between stores and keep one password for all your Shopify products.
Here’s how to find your Shopify Catalog ID.
Finding Shopify Catalog ID from Facebook
For this method, you’ll need a face Facebook Commerce Account. If you don’t have one, create an account so that you can integrate your Shopify store with Instagram and Facebook shopping.
After you’ve created your account, follow the given steps to get your Shopify Catalog ID:
- Go to Facebook Business Manager
- Click on More Tools
- Next, go to the Commerce Manager and select Settings
- In the settings, choose Catalog
- Here, you’ll find the Catalog ID for your store
You can also find the Shopify Catalog ID by following these steps.
- Go to your Shopify admin
- Select Facebook and then click on Customize Shop
- Now, click on Shopify Commerce Account
- Select Shopify Product Catalog
Here, you’ll find the Catalog ID that you can put in Instagram to integrate the Shopify store with Instagram Shopping.
However, if you want to find the product ID number for a specific item, the process will differ.
- In your Shopify admin, go to Products
- Choose the product whose ID number you want to get
- In the product URL, look for the number after ‘…/products/’
- You can enter this Product ID in any field that requires an ID number
Please note that you’ll have to do this individually for each product.