Last Updated on by LAUNCHTIP
Looking to create a simple way to drastically increase your revenue? One check upsells are your answer.
What are One Check Upsells?
A One Check Upsell is an upsell method developed for Shopify by the SellUp* app. Offer products are shown alongside the main product which are likely to appeal to the shopper. Once checked, they are automatically added to the basket when the customer adds the main product. They are essentially add on products and can boost your average order value significantly.
*SellUp launched in 2019 and has progressed into one of the largest upsell apps for Shopify. One Check Upsells are just one of the many pioneering upsell methods found within the app.
How to create One Check Upsells
Thanks to the SellUp Shopify app, you can create One Check Upsells in under 60 seconds.
If you don’t have SellUp installed, head over to the Shopify App Store. Once you have it, come back and continue below.
- The first step is to create an On Page offer. Give it an internal title.
- Next, we select our Trigger Product or collection. This is the main product where our One Check Upsells will appear on.
- Then we are going to select the Checkbox method.
- Now we need to select the Offer Products. These are the products that we want to offer as One Check Upsells.
Tip: You can change the product titles to call to actions. Instead off 10X ACME Coffee filters, you could change it to “Fancy some extra coffee filters?”.
- Finally, click save. Now head over to the product on your storefront and check out your new shiny One Check Upsells. 🎉
The power of One Check Upsells
Imagine having One Check Upsells displayed on most of your products. That could equate to a lot of additional revenue you are otherwise leaving on the table.
You can use One Check Upsells with any products in your store. What One Check Upsells will you create?