How to effectively send review requests after purchase using 3 apps in Shopify
Asking for review requests on your Shopify store after a customer has purchases is key to increasing your brand trust. It’s a great way to collect reviews to then show on your product pages. This helps will increasing conversions on your store.
The question is whether you can easily send review requests via Shopify or do you have to use an email service such as Mailchimp? Using an email service can hamper open and response rate and lack many variables.
These include product title and image. Let’s discuss if there’s a way to send review requests along with all product variables.
How to send review requests to customers
Using an app is going to be the best way to send review requests to your customers after they have purchases from your store.
Growave is specifically built for Shopify and lets you collect product reviews from customers to increase conversion and optimize the content accordingly. Here are some of the best features of the app:
- You can change the design of the product reviews widget and sidebar
- It allows you to add a Growave verification badge to your product pages
- You can enhance the visibility of certain reviews
- Create a loyalty scheme where customers can gain points for leaving reviews on products they’ve purchased
ReviewNudge is a great app, as it instantly sends an email to your customer once they’ve finished their purchase. The email will ask your customers to leave a review.
Because of this, you’ll have higher conversion rates, which translates to higher sales. Here’s how to use the app:
- Schedule when the email for the review request should be sent to your customers. You can select order fulfillment or delivery
- Select the number of days after which the email should be automatically sent to a customer
Lumo Reviews lets you request reviews from your customers after fulfilling a purchase. You can direct the customers to the following sites for leaving reviews about your store:
Lumo Reviews also allows you as a merchant to do the following:
- Send automatic review requests after ‘X’ days
- Send manual review requests
- Reduce negative reviews using smart funnels
- Easily customise review request emails